RosemaryDoll TPE Care Kit Instructions
TPE Repair Solvent
TPE Repair Solvent is used to repair the skin damage of TPE love doll. It works by melting the TPE surface, and just like electric welding, melds the two sides together when closed.
How to use:
1. Swab wound surface area with a damp cloth to remove dirt and excess oil.
2. Open the wound with your fingers. Apply a thin coating of TPE Repair Solvent with the provided Cotton Swab to the inner surface of the wound.
3. Immediately align and hold the wound closed for several minutes to allow the TPE Repair Solvent to meld the wound. Hold the wound until it can’t bounce back.
4. Once closed, allow the wound to cure for 24 hours. Place the doll in the correct position to ensure that there is no tension pulls on the would during curing.
1. TPE Repair Solvent is extremely destructive to TPE. Don’t apply too much TPE Repair Solvent to your doll.
2. Never “pour” or “drop” the TPE Repair Solvent.
3. It is recommended to apply the repair solvent with cotton swabs or toothpicks.
TPE-Safe Stain Remover
How to use:
1. Clean and dry the stained surface of the doll.
2. Apply a liberal amount of stain remover with the Plastic Application Spatula to the stained surface of the doll.
3. Wipe the stain remover off the surface with a damp cloth or cotton swab after 12 hours. If the stain remains, repeat the application until the stain is completely gone.
4. After the stain has been removed, rinse the stained area with a TPE-Safe Cleanser, dry it and apply TPE Renewal Powder.
The longer the stain remover is soaked in the stain, the better the decolorization effect. This product is non-corrosive, please rest assured to use!