Shop now, pay later with Klarna! (US&CA-only)
NOTE*: The default currency on our website is USD. If you choose Klarna at checkout, please settle in local currency.
We’re so happy to inform you that we’ve partnered with Klarna to provide you with more flexible payment options at checkout.
NOTE: If you are declined by Klarna, reach out to Klarna’s customer service team and they’ll be happy to look into the options available. You can contact them 24/7 in the Klarna app or at klarna.com. If you are unable to pay via Klarna, please contact us here. We can send you a Klarna invoice to facilitate your payment.
Also, you can select our other payment methods: Credit Card & Debit Card, PayPal Payment, Shop now & pay later with PayPal or Layaway/Multi-Card Payment (No Interest, No Hidden Fee, Applicable Worldwide).
Klarna Payment Plans
When you choose Klarna at checkout, you’ll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. There are 3 options for you:
Apply for easy monthly financing directly at the checkout. A simple, 2-step application will provide an instant approval decision. Once you’ve been approved, you’ll receive reminders and can manage your payments directly in the Klarna app. Disclosure: *Monthly financing through Klarna issued by WebBank, member FDIC. Other CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.
4 interest-free payments (The maximum is $1,000.)
Split your purchase into 4 payments so you can spread the cost of your purchase over time. Enter the credit or debit card of your choice for automatic payments every two weeks. No interest or added fees when you pay on time.
Pay in 30 days
With Pay in 30 days, you’ll get a free payment delay that allows you to pay for your purchase up to 30 days after it’s been shipped. No upfront payment, no interest, and no fees when you pay on time.
How to shop with Klarna
Step 1: Add item(s) to your cart and head to the checkout.
Step 2: Select Klarna at the checkout to pay as you like for your purchase.
Step 3: Manage your orders and payments in the Klarna app.
Benefits of The Klarna Payment Plan:
- Get your sex doll now, and spread the cost with monthly smaller payments.
- Lock in the price of dolls for limited-time sales and promotions.
- Get instant approval by submitting very little personal information.
What are the requirements to use Klarna:
- Age 18 and above
- A valid phone number and email address
- US or CA residential address.
- A US-issued or CA-issued debit or credit card
- Credit/debit cards are valid for 60 days from the date of purchase.
The Best Way to Shop.
See all of your purchases in one place, pay any open balances, and much more in the Klarna app. You can also log into your Klarna account at https://app.klarna.com/login. If you need any help, our Customer Service is there for you.
Safe and Secure.
Klarna uses the latest safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases.
Founded in Stockholm, Sweden, Klarna is one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies and a leading alternative payment provider. They have 3,500 employees across 17 countries and are leading the way for alternative payments by serving 90 million consumers and 200,000 retailer’s payment solutions.
Are there requirements to use Klarna?
Yes, you’ll need:
- A US-issued debit or credit card
- To be 18+ years old
- A US billing address
- An SMS-capable phone number
How do I sign up?
If your basket is eligible for payments with Klarna on our site, the option will be presented at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent an SMS message to confirm your identity. You’ll then set up your payment method with Klarna and accept the terms of your payment plan.
To use Klarna in Sephora stores, download the Klarna app and follow the instructions provided.
Which payment methods are accepted?
Klarna currently accepts all major debit and credit cards (i.e., Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, Discover). Please note, prepaid cards are not accepted.
Why was I declined by Klarna?
There may be various reasons why you’re unable to pay for your order with your preferred payment option. Different factors, such as contact details changes, insufficient payment history, previous order history, bureau credit information, missed or delayed payments or reported financial difficulties can lead to being blocked from using Klarna.
As a responsible lender. Klarna does not approve all payments. This is to support responsible, ethical, and sensible spending habits.
We understand that it can be frustrating to be declined for a purchase especially having previously been approved. However, our approval process ensures Klarna offers responsible lending and services to our customers.
How can I increase my eligibility?
- If you still have balances on unpaid purchases with Klarna, we recommend paying some of them off first to increase the possibility of being approved for your next purchase
- The total amount in the shopping cart may be too high, so try to remove an item(s) and try again (For your first purchase we recommend buying something less than $100. Don’t forget Klarna is taking a calculated risk that you will make the payment. The risk and cost for Klarna increase the more expensive the item is.)
- Ensure your name and billing address match those held by your bank account or electoral roll
- Length of time you have been a Klarna customer may increase your limit. History of positive behaviour as a Klarna customer can improve your chances of being approved
Good to know
- Each purchase is a new decision so one rejection does not mean that your future purchases will always be declined
- Attempting too many purchases in a short amount of time may result in being rejected (fraud prevention)
- The approval decision is not based solely on credit score, but rather multiple internal data points such as past payment history
What if I can’t make a payment?
Also, you can select our other payment methods: Credit Card & Debit Card, PayPal Payment or Layaway/Multi-Card Payment (No Interest, No Hidden Fee, Applicable Worldwide).