Fees for import to Germany

Questions and comments about any kind of sex doll.
tnd
Posts in topic: 2

The shipping guide says:
In some countries, import taxes might be required at delivery. It usually ranges from $100 to $150 and up, depending on the doll. The buyer is responsible for import taxes and fees. We will provide the assistance you need during this process. So, you don’t have to worry too much, relax, it’s not a big deal. (NOTE*: Customers in the US do not need to pay any import taxes and fees.)

Here are some of the countries in Europe that do not have to pay customs duties: United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Croatia, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Greece, Portugal, Italy, and Spain.
I live in Germany and want to find out how much a doll is going to end up costing me. Let's say I buy a doll that's listed for 3000 USD. How much do I have to pay in fees?

Due to the 10% discount for the anniversary sale, the doll will be 2700 USD at checkout. From what I understand, I think I need to pay 19% of those 2700 USD in VAT, so that's 513 USD bringing the total to 3213 USD.

Is there anything else I need to pay?
tnd
Posts in topic: 2

Nvm. I ordered from a shop that actually answered my question.
Jude Lin
Posts in topic: 1

So sorry for my late reply. At RosemaryDoll, now we can offer free shipiing and no custom fee service to customers in Germany.