Are you addicted to buying new dolls often? Do doll owners get tired of their dolls?

Questions and comments about any kind of sex doll.
Randy22
Posts in topic: 1

As a new member of this site, having ordered my first doll a week ago (I'm still waiting for her), I'm already starting to worry about being "addicted to dolls". I see a lot of doll owners who seem to own several dolls...
When I was a teenager, I bought my first "men's magazine". There was no internet in those days. It took me a lot of courage to go to a newsstand and buy it. Of course, I had to hide it under a randomly selected newspaper before going to the cashier to pay for these items. Pretty soon, it became addicting, because I would get so sick of photos in a magazine that I had to buy another one, and so on. I think many doll owners here recognize this from their own experience :lol: My question is: is the same for dolls? Will it become an addiction? They still cost a fortune so I can't even imagine collecting them without breaking the bank. On the other hand, are there any doll owners who really love the only doll they have and wouldn't replace her with another doll? Or maybe they're just forced to like their only doll because they can't afford a new one?
Do doll owners tire of their dolls?
Laviia

I already have two dolls. I received the first doll on January 29 this year and quickly ordered the second doll.
Now I find myself looking for and looking for the next doll, even if I don’t have enough space for the third doll.
But I looked at all the wonderful dolls there, all I knew was that I couldn't resist. I don't know where this will end.
Maybe I will build a heated civilian warehouse to store my collection!
MyMyMyMichelle

I am addicted to looking at new dolls.
The advances been made at present are pretty fast so a new doll every couple years seems logical.

My present doll is just over a year old, with a few clothes stains on it nothing terrible but still a shame, feet are poor though but just keeping white socks on does solve that issue. Finger all intake but 1 thumb has lost its rigidedness(assume wire snapped) and just points 60% out from rest of hand, again if her hand is placed on something it can be positioned to look fine.

Really wish they would make removeable hands as they are just too fragile, imagine just unscrewing hands before changing outfits or having protective caps to put over them during sex, or for those that sleep with them.

My main addiction though is clothes, she has lot of outfits and accessories. Slowed down a bit thx to lack of space to store them and I kid not I thru out dozen of my own T-shirts/shirt and truosers to make space for her clothes.
Ken85

It's hard not to get hooked. I've already got three and I'm thinking of buying another one soon.
Sam13gg
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

MyMyMyMichelle wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:59 pm
I am addicted to looking at new dolls.
The advances been made at present are pretty fast so a new doll every couple years seems logical.

My present doll is just over a year old, with a few clothes stains on it nothing terrible but still a shame, feet are poor though but just keeping white socks on does solve that issue. Finger all intake but 1 thumb has lost its rigidedness(assume wire snapped) and just points 60% out from rest of hand, again if her hand is placed on something it can be positioned to look fine.

Really wish they would make removeable hands as they are just too fragile, imagine just unscrewing hands before changing outfits or having protective caps to put over them during sex, or for those that sleep with them.

My main addiction though is clothes, she has lot of outfits and accessories. Slowed down a bit thx to lack of space to store them and I kid not I thru out dozen of my own T-shirts/shirt and truosers to make space for her clothes.
Haha, yes, the white clothes will be the best choice. I think dolls can talk and walk like a real human in the near future. :D :D :D
Sam13gg
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Ken85 wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:01 am
It's hard not to get hooked. I've already got three and I'm thinking of buying another one soon.
Our Christmas Sale will end tomorrow, please do not miss out! ;)