In the process of purchasing sex dolls, some new doll players may be confused about the choice of standard EVO skeletons and EVO skeletons. So what’s the difference between the standard skeletons and EVO skeletons? In this blog, we will give you a detailed explanation here.
1. Standard skeleton doesn’t allow your doll to shrug its shoulders.
2. Most standard skeletons can only bend forwards and backwards.
3. The elbows and knees can be bent slightly, about 90 degrees.
1. Upgraded (EVO) skeleton can make your doll shrug its shoulders. More realistic and can assume different poses more freely.
2. The spine is more flexible and can lean left and right, which helps in creating the hot intimate times desired by doll lovers worldwide.
3. Legs can be bent into W position or downwards to touch buttocks.
Compared to the standard skeleton, EVO is a more advanced skeleton, which is super flexible and allows for more natural, human-like posing for both modeling/photography and sexual positions. Upgraded (EVO) Skeleton from some brands( like WM, Piper, Starpery) are becoming even more evolved with double-jointed arms and legs so that they can squat, stretch and kneel like real human.
Normally, you need to pay extra to upgrade the skeleton of your doll. So if you do not have more requirements for joints flexibility, just simple postures, the standard skeleton will meet your needs. If you’re always looking for more flexibility in your dolls, EVO skeleton is your best choice.
Continue to learn more information about other sex doll custom options.
One thought on “What is The Difference Between Standard Skeleton And Upgraded (EVO) Skeleton?”
I believe I’m going to go with the Evo system skeleton I would like a sample so this way I can be totally satisfied especially for the money that we will be putting out thank you have a great day God bless