RosemaryDoll Silicone Care Kit Instructions
Silicone Repair Solvent
How to Use
1. Clean up the wound surfaces with a damp cloth to remove dirt and excess oil. And dry with a dry towel or cloth to ensure there is no water vapor, etc.
2. Apply a thin layer of Silicone Repair Solvent with the provided Cotton Swab to the two bonded surfaces.
3. Immediately align and press the two surfaces for several minutes until they can’t bounce back.
4. Tighten the cover of the tube after use to prevent the remaining colloid from curing.
1. Silicone Repair Solvent is non-toxic but should avoid entering the mouth and eyes.
2. It should be stored in a cool and dry place(below 25 degrees), with a shelf life of 12 months.