Hello!

If you are a new member, please introduce yourself here!
Newguy47
Posts in topic: 5

Hello, new to the forum and dolls in general. Have have had my current tpe doll a few weeks, love it but am planning on getting soemthing better. Any tips or advice would be great!
whart14214
Posts in topic: 1

I like Zelex brand because of the quality. They also have longer arms than most which is appealing to me when interacting and dressing. They only come in silicone though. I like silicone, but lately I have been sleeping with my TPE doll (WM brand) because of the softness and less damage to the hands when the roll over.

I have had my TPE doll for 2 years and played with her everyday (and night). I plan on ordering the exact same replacement soon.

Spend some time going through the Rosemarydoll website and browse the different brands. Starpery is great, but my starpery doll is too skinny and the hands are more fragile than Zelex.

My Top Sino doll is the highest quality doll i have and is true to life. However, the head selection is limited, and if you want a western head, you may be disappointed (however, they are compatible with Zelex, Starpery, and WM heads -- it has a different post for the head, but the other vendor posts will work). The arms are too short for long sleeves and the hands are small to where you really can't hold hands, but you can't beat the realness of the body.

Hope this helps
Newguy47

So my doll is not name brand, its a cheaper ebay doll. The hands and feet and head definitely feel cheap. Overall the doll is sturdy but very creaky and hard to position. I will be upgrading soon I just cant afford it currently. Im looking for good heels and maybe a stand. I feel like the spine is very limp and it flops when it shouldn't. Also maybe some lace gloves. Have a much better head coming soon.
Stewie55
Posts in topic: 1

Hi I'm looking to sell my doll, I haven't had it long ,very cheap
Newguy47

Inbox me if possible
Newguy47

Attached are pics of my lovely doll

Newguy47

Have a new head coming in soon with implanted hair and a moveable jaw. Also getting some lace gloves since the hands are just not up to par. Working on the standing part, might try heels and see if it helps but I think the design is flawed and thats the issue.