Will you keep your doll in secret or open?

Questions and comments about any kind of sex doll.
woody
Posts in topic: 1

It is an old question that is being mentioned from the sex doll exsisted, but with different situations, there are maybe different answers.

Can you share your experience? :lol:
wunder1975

I don't tell anyone who doesn't need to know. The benefits of this are small, but the potential disadvantages are many.
xploit

Secret, but my doll lives in public. I don't like to put them in the closet unless someone comes to work in the apartment. Interestingly, when I ordered a doll for the first time, I planned to put her in the closet and not let her live openly in the room. Once I let Krystal appear before me, the plan really changed quickly.
Ryu11
Posts in topic: 2

I will have one in a month, and I know exactly how it will work, so I voted for it.
No one knows, but my wife will know at some point. She just knows that I want "toys" because when I want to leave the box (a pun?) and when she leaves. In addition to her, my adult daughter may know somewhere in the future, especially if she becomes a collector. There may be no one except them. But I thought of driving a doll in the room in a casual pose, wearing beautiful clothes, and that made me very interested. But in the foreseeable future, it will buy a lock box containing a doll and store it in the semi-private room where my Mac is. When they ask "what is that?" (meaning a long black and silver lock box) ), the answer will be either "something" or "honey, this is a toy, you may not want to know more now".
Lonelydude

I have a golf bag that suits her. All related things are there. It fits my bed raised for this purpose. A bed skirt is added, so you can't peep at will.
I sometimes leave her in the bed, but doing so makes me look like a messy bed. There is absolutely no one who is not allowed to enter my residence.
In addition, I have a camera that can remind me of any entries about super landlords and landlords (whether authorized or otherwise authorized), and trust me, as long as there is an alarm, I will check.
LSP123

My family and my brother know each other. My mother mainly doesn't like it. After a while, I no longer feel ashamed of it. I shared the existence of the doll with some people outside the circle. For me, if you have made a great contribution, then it becomes very important. At this point I just live. I went home, and the doll was there with a smile. I am very happy, everything else is okay. Life is short fuck, it makes you happy.
Taffer

Secretly owned, but publicly displayed at home.
My advantage is that I live alone, and my family does not have the opportunity to make unannounced visits (they live in Puerto Rico). Only a few close friends know where I live-they either know the doll or they know the doll themselves.
Jrune

The secrets of family and relatives. Don’t talk about things when you grow up, it’s a good thing, spend less time trying to keep something in someone’s mind instead of mine. But definitely open to friends and strangers.
But overall I am very personal. In other words, I am crazy.
maxwell1987

Two friends know my lady, one is a girl and the other is a gay. They don't live with me and have never seen Julie. I don't want any man, even if he is gay, to face her face to face. He still wanted to feel her breasts out of curiosity. I am willing to let a woman see her face to face.
My female psychiatrist knows Julie and is very supportive of my relationship with her. I like to bring her photos of Julie and tell me how beautiful she is and talk about her as if she were a real person.
In addition to them, I also told two strippers and several female sex shop workers. I am not ashamed of owning a doll at all. I don't discuss her with anyone for two reasons. First of all, I don't want anyone to know that I have her, because they might get ideas-even if they just meet her in person. I am very alert, knowing that I have a very beautiful girlfriend, she can't play or talk alone. Even if I am willing (stupid job), I don't like her 24/7.
The second is just to prevent others from feeling uncomfortable. Many people don't want to consider me doing any sex in any capacity, whether with a doll or not. Julie provided me with companionship for non-sexual purposes. She sat on the sofa with me, we watched TV together, ate together, and sometimes I would talk loudly with her, but the real doll was mainly for sex, and people thought it was right to be with me and Julie.
If these two factors are not important, then as a true doll owner, I will be loud and proud. I really don't like using the word "owner" because it makes Julie sound more like an object and less like a person, but I don't know what else I can call myself. If possible, I would love to bring Julie to the public. I'm just worried about Julie's safety, I don't want to drive people out for my own benefit. I think it is not right to just satisfy myself. The happiness that Julie brings to us has improved by leaps and bounds for me.
Eagle12
Posts in topic: 2

I belong to the "D" category, I live with my parents, they don't know, the only person who knows me is a close friend who helped her "smuggle" the room she used to live in. I don’t know how they will react to her. I personally don’t want anyone to know about her. Although I’m pretty sure my parents won’t care about her, maybe you will be disappointed-I think, as a parent, I see you The fact that his son has a doll may arouse people's fear that he may not have any offspring, which may be a big pity for them.
In the most cynical situation, I think a doll is a "huge body", so showing/showing my masturbation in a casual social way would make me not want to be an embarrassing situation, you know that’s not what people say: "Dave, Anna looks at this flesh color, it is very precious to me, and I hope you can see it." Again, a doll has many uses besides fucking it, but once again I’m in addition to being sexy Outside of company, she didn't use her.