Which clothing/fabric materials should I avoid for stain removal?

Questions and comments about any kind of sex doll.
Randy22
Posts in topic: 2

What clothing/fabric materials should I avoid for dye stains? Seems like the black color of some materials smudges easily, and the black of some other materials (like pantry hose) doesn't necessarily stain?
Hermos91
Posts in topic: 1

Any cheap dark or brightly colored things may get dirty, especially when using new dolls, the best choice is to stick to branded products with fast colors. For example, I bought black Curvy Kate lingerie for my girl, and it never caused staining. Similarly, some black stockings seem to be okay, but traditional types that require suspenders can be used, because brackets with latex strips on the top may cause problems.
Duke83

If you don’t want stains to buy white clothes... Well, not everyone wears white clothes... But I agree with Arthur’s statement, but you can buy cheaper clothes many times as long as you wash your hands, until Until the water comes out clear. Then, you can safely keep the gal in the garment for about 6 to 8 hours. Personally, I will not push more than 8. If you want your gal to wear longer, you may have to spend a few dollars to buy something more expensive, but you must wash your clothes before putting them on the gal.
Randy22

When wearing any new clothes for the first time, please wash them thoroughly with hot water until there are no traces in the water, then use some waste cloth or put the doll on the material to test, and check the color bleeding regularly :)
Laviia
Posts in topic: 1

What I want to say is, for the sake of simplicity, please wear light-colored clothes. This may be a minefield, and dark clothes of different brands must be washed and experimented, and then stains, etc. must be removed. The wrong dark clothes can stain the doll in less than 10 minutes, but you have to wash a lot before your hands. I learned this difficult problem when I insisted on putting all my collection together in black underwear to take pictures.
Duke83

I find that high-quality things and/or cotton-based things are good and don't stain at all. It's like I bought something black from Motel Rocks. The label says 95% cotton and 5% elastane on the bra.
Usually things like polyester, and polyester, nylon, etc. are usually not good, especially if they are cheap.