Who wants a doll based on a video game character?

Questions and comments about any kind of sex doll.
lokere
Posts in topic: 1

WM Dolls has a "Larah Kroft" avatar in stock, making it easy to create the Tomb Raider of your dreams. There are definitely tons of fascinating female characters in the video game media, which ones would you like to see come to fruition? Because we're speaking under hypothetical situations, there's no need to be bound by price issues, realism, or anything else that gets in the way of fantasy. There must be a few people here who don't mind the Asari doll from Mass Effect.
Which characters would you most like to see become dolls? Feel free to add pictures to illustrate your situation. Let's have fun.
Harvey91

Since WM does not list headers only by name, you should provide the number one so that viewers can find the header more easily.
seesean

Midna from "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" will be a dream come true for me!
My God, this doll will be my only one.
Glue

I thought about making a quiet costume. I think she has similarities with a doll, such as her "unusual" skin and can't speak. When she is not performing tasks, she will spend some time in the sun bathing and listening to pop music from the 80s.
Jude Lin

Game lady doll has so many sex dolls inspired by video game characters: https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product-ca ... lady-doll/
caps

Oops! B Lanhua was so sexy in the 90s!
Randy22
Posts in topic: 2

Not exactly video game characters, but don't mind the six in the original "Tripping the Rift" short animation.
The major plus she is a sex robot!
Hermos91

Jennifer from "Space Ace" or Princess Daphne from "Dragon's Nest"! But I am in my fifties and old school.
Duke83

Morgan, ears with bat wings, Felicia, white striped fur from DarkStalker, paws and claws.
Mileena from MK...yes
Ruby13 = Celeopatra Sid Meir Civ Revolution...
Does anyone like Kerrigan in "StarCraft"? Yes, with scales, fear locks and wings.
Grandma from Dungeon Keeper.
Samus... dressed in full armor... jk is just that blue sexy skin jumpsuit, in the crush brother.
Scratch my head to create more interesting or unique picks.
The candidates are:
From the "Metal Gear" series; Laughing Octopus (I love her most in private shooting), Angry Crow, Screaming Mantis, Crying Wolf, Sniper Wolf, Lost, Silent, Eve (Snake Eater), Meri... .
Almost all baby in any fighting game. Can't imagine a unique girl. Of course, black orchids with excessive gender, Mai Kusangi, Ivy, Dead or Alive's entire female roster are preferred.
Baldurs Gate from PS2: The heroine role of the Dark Alliance? When I was in high school, I would take off her clothes and stare at her in the inventory menu.
Randy22
Posts in topic: 2

Maybe Elizabeth from the infinite version of BioShock? After some adjustments in wigs and clothes, she also looks a lot like any Disney character.