Does the doll really feel like the real thing? Unless it is heated, will it be more like a corpse?

Questions and comments about any kind of sex doll.
dollnewbie
Posts in topic: 1

Comparison between TPE/silicone resin and human (similarity/difference).
The difference between styling is: Just like getting a truly gorgeous and sexy person, you are unlikely to get it in the real world.
Another difference of holes is that the doll has functional holes, but there is still room for improvement (placement/direction). They still can't completely match the real thing, but they are close enough and have a certain imagination.
Another difference is that you can do something with a doll, while you cannot/will not do it with a real person. It can be as simple as putting on makeup or using various wigs/dresses. Or, it will become more erotic like anal sex. Or, it may become perverted like tying a doll in a closet on a weekend.
There are many more, many of which have already been mentioned.
However, many of these are very subjective. It really depends on the intention and imagination of the doll owner.
For example, I think my doll is a sex toy used for sex, fantasy and role playing.
In short, I see it as "property", which I would not do to a real person.
Others may use their dolls as partners, etc.
Taffer

These replies are very helpful and I thank everyone. I noticed some themes here. Imagination has a lot to do with it. It seems that different doll brands (TPE) will produce different looks and feels, so it is important to conduct in-depth research.
I also fully understand the companionship aspect some of you talked about. No need to deal with na, money issues, disagreements, etc. Well, you are all adults, so I'm sure I don't need to reiterate the troubles of dealing with others.
I think that if the skin cannot be fully sensed, it is wise to warm up and cover the blankets, put them on and then fumble. I imagine it is a close substitute, as some people say, and in some cases even better than the real one, although not always. It seems to agree that this is better than masturbation.
I am interested in the degree of emotional attachment. In fact, I used to have a brief emotional attachment to my computer. Therefore, I think the feeling of the doll who has sex with me will be stronger. I would like to know whether your feeling of companionship is a trace of some real human companionship, like a smaller form of it, or whether you feel it more like a unique emotional form. The relationship with you is unique because of its different kind.
Last edited by Taffer on Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
xploit

Owning a doll has duality: "reality and fantasy" compete and cooperate with each other.
Reality: I know that my doll is just a property and tool to meet my needs.
Fantasy: I know that my doll is a partner, a sexual partner, and has a unique personality.
*Those with rich imagination can switch modes as needed
*Some people are more capable than others, but can accept a certain degree of training
*If there is no accompanying imagination, dolls will only become the owners of high-quality sex toys
*If you don’t understand reality, your relationship with a doll may become unhealthy.
* Therefore, the duality of reality and fantasy will compete with each other and require joint efforts
dolllover777

Bad news: No, the doll is not exactly like a real woman
The good news: in this world, no object is closer to a real woman than a doll.
Therefore, although dolls are not exactly like women, please rest assured that dolls are as close as humans throughout history.
This is a scientific fact. Of all the sensations our skin feels when touching something, the most comfortable surface for human skin is more skin. Unfortunately, if you are to put your hands on two thighs for comparison, even the warmest and powdery doll thighs will not feel like a woman's thigh.
However, for me, if I have a hump because I am horny but have no partner, then I am nothing compared to a doll. Some people will lift pillows, meat, hands, banana peels, a piece of liver, an old boot, whatever they can find. I remember once reading a strange news about how a man put his Wei Naka in a hole in the playground outside.
The point is that all of us are impulsive, and many times no woman wants us to satisfy our desires with her. Therefore, of all the things that a person can replace, a doll is the closest thing to the real thing.
It may not feel exactly the same. Some people are so disappointed with this fact that their dolls appeared on the "for sale" board within a few days of their arrival. But for me, the physical sensation of a doll is enough. In fact, it was enough to bring me into the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced in my life.
I hope the doll is more realistic. But in my experience, with a doll, all you get is the size. I mean, when I have sex with a doll, I can feel her thigh stretch toward my hip every time she pushes, and I know that the position of the thigh happens to be the position of a real woman. I remember when I was riding a doll and looking back, seeing her legs standing upright in the air, it looked real and the position was also very accurate... If I screw a real woman, her legs and feet will be exactly the same The location is like my doll, her thighs are close to my waist. It started like this then. Or when I pull up the doll’s ass while riding the doll, each hand has a loaf, knowing that the size and shape of my hands are exactly what I feel when riding a real woman with a beautiful, shapely small butt...I Can't get it anywhere else-no pillows, flesh-colored things or anything else, just a doll.
My favorite thing is to ride a doll doll missionary, basically putting all my weight on her body (without a woman, she can’t do it with a real woman for a long time), and I There is a photo I found on the Internet, a beautiful woman lying on the ground with her legs spread out, I put the laptop on the bed next to me, I set it to a full-screen slideshow view, and then watch the photo and imagine The doll is the woman in the photo.
You have to remember that the size is there... I saw the thighs spread out in the picture, I felt the thighs spread across the hips, I saw a naked woman lying on her back, I felt like it was on me The woman on her back below... everything is there.
Very intense, naughty, nasty, sexy, satisfying, satisfying! ! !
I will make dolls many times, even get up, do not even pull out, even... just,, OK, but stay inside, sometimes sleep on the doll, wake up, and then go. The longest time I did it was five consecutive hours. After that, I didn't even think about sex for a few days. Sexual frustration? Not even any hints! After having been thinking about sex a few months later, this was a big change because I had a boring experience.
If you want to be so realistic that you cannot tell the difference between a doll and a real woman, you will be disappointed once you get the doll.
If you want to experience the feeling similar to a real woman, you will love a doll. According to my limited experience (this is my experience) (1 classic real doll, 1 torso leg, 1 WM 168 cm).
Mmmmmmm

I have said this before, but I think you are asking the wrong questions about the "how real the doll feels". If you pay too much attention to "How does her skin feel?", "How does her lips feel?", "How does her tits feel?", "How does her ass feel?", etc., then how does it feel to focus on the doll , You may be disappointed.
In this way, how does the physical body feel? First, it doesn't feel exactly like the real thing, but the important thing is that it still feels good. Like a doll, she will not "feel" like the real thing. How close? This is subjective, some people may say 70%, 80%, 90%, but this does not change the feeling of the doll.
Nothing can be compared to an enthusiastic, enthusiastic and helpful partner. In terms of sexual adaptation, you have a deep and intimate connection with and fire on all cylinders.
For everyone, these things will be very different. For myself, I have a non-mainstream sexual desire and an incredibly weird bastard. This is not to say that I have been tracking, or that I can not prove it, nor that it is important, but I may hold the world record when a man has sex with a doll the most times. My point of view is that for me, the number of women who can maintain sex with me (quantity) through as many fetishes (quality) as possible and pervert like me is extremely small. So, for me, this has brought my doll up a step, which is incredible.
Going back to the meat-to-meat ratio, no matter how "unbelievable" the meat itself is, I still use toys to masturbate. When I fuck my doll, I have "sex" with "she". This has changed everything in the world, and for me, this is the right question.
gdhtrsd

You need to think about it in terms of effort and sexuality. With a real girl, you need to spend time looking for one, messaging, going out, dating, failing, dealing with debris, etc. Therefore, to have a real chance to fuck a real girl, it will take some time. Again, this is only a case of sexual behavior, and you may need to spend a lot of energy, time and energy to get another round of sex. With a doll, you can start fucking immediately and continue to do so. Therefore, the sex life obtained with dolls greatly exceeds the sex life obtained from real girls
Real girls make up for the reality of sex. Obviously, having sex with a real girl and getting you out of the car is much better than doll sex. However, in some cases, you may end up fucking a legitimate starfish girl, in which case it can be said that baby sex may actually be better than starfish sex. How similar is the physical feeling between the doll and the girl? They obviously don't feel exactly the same, but they all have the soft and soft texture you are looking for. When you have a real hot girl in your arms, chemical and physiological reactions also occur in your body. Some people may be able to associate this feeling with a doll, but I can’t imagine it will be easy
In short, at this point in time, the doll's sexual behavior is very close to reality. Hope we can get closer in the future
Laviia

It depends on many factors. If you are sitting next to the doll next to your arm or lying next to the bed, the real experience is 98%. Sexual realism depends largely on status. But in terms of feeling dolls, touching dolls, etc., it largely depends on the material and design. I have both silicone and TPE dolls. In terms of touch, TPE is more realistic than silicone in every aspect. It is also more flexible overall, not so rigid. On the other hand, silicone dolls look more realistic in details.
Finally, if you close your eyes and feel a doll, and then a real woman, then there is no problem telling who is who. But we don't interact with dolls with our eyes closed, so the realistic visual effects of dolls will definitely increase the sense of reality and make up for this difference to a certain extent.
But in general, because there are too many factors, it is difficult to provide an accurate comparison with the actual percentage. As others have said, your imagination will have a lot to do with experience. If you walk in and only see a doll, you will feel a doll.
poca
Posts in topic: 2

Comparison between TPE/silicone resin and human (similarity/difference).
The difference between styling is: Just like getting a truly gorgeous and sexy person, you are unlikely to get it in the real world.
Another difference of holes is that the doll has functional holes, but there is still room for improvement (placement/direction). They still can't completely match the real thing, but they are close enough and have a certain imagination.
Another difference is that you can do something with a doll, while you cannot/will not do it with a real person. It can be as simple as putting on makeup or using various wigs/dresses. Or, it will become more erotic like anal sex. Or, it may become perverted like tying a doll in a closet on a weekend.
There are many more, many of which have already been mentioned.
However, many of these are very subjective. It really depends on the intention and imagination of the doll owner.
For example, I think my doll is a sex toy used for sex, fantasy and role playing.
In short, I see it as "property", which I would not do to a real person.
Others may use their dolls as partners, etc.
poca
Posts in topic: 2

These replies are very helpful and I thank everyone. I noticed some themes here. Imagination has a lot to do with it. It seems that different doll brands (TPE) will produce different looks and feels, so it is important to conduct in-depth research.
I also fully understand the companionship aspect some of you talked about. No need to deal with na, money issues, disagreements, etc. Well, you are all adults, so I'm sure I don't need to reiterate the troubles of dealing with others.
I think that if the skin cannot be fully sensed, it is wise to warm up and cover the blankets, put them on and then fumble. I imagine it is a close substitute, as some people say, and in some cases even better than the real one, although not always. It seems to agree that this is better than masturbation.
I am interested in the degree of emotional attachment. In fact, I used to have a brief emotional attachment to my computer. Therefore, I think the feeling of the doll who has sex with me will be stronger. I would like to know whether your feeling of companionship is a trace of some real human companionship, like a smaller form of it, or whether you feel it more like a unique emotional form. The relationship with you is unique because of its different kind.
Pygmalion

Some dolls look and feel just like a person who is suspended in a catatonic state - but these cost as much as a small car. I was fortunate enough to acquire one of these amazing dolls three weeks ago. I have shared some photographs and observations about my experience so far with this doll below, which I hope you will find helpful:

The following comments are based on a combination of the following two experiences:

1) My personal experience with the three real, live women I was married to over the past twenty-eight-years.

2) My very own doll, Galatea, whom I’ve had for three weeks now.

(Galatea is a gorgeous, 5’,5” tall, 70-pound, blond, athletically-built TPE doll made by WMDoll, with gel breasts and a fixed (non-removable) vagina. I recommend the fixed vagina because it is beautiful and totally real-seeming, even when your face is right up against it. Note that Galatea’s flesh is made of the original TPE material, not the new STPE, which I am told is even MORE lifelike):

From twenty-eight years of experience as a sexually active husband with three different wives, I can tell you that when I enter Galatea, she feels like she is alive. (The only difference is the temperature, but you can buy an electric heater from WMDoll that you can insert a few minutes beforehand. Personally, I find the heater is an unwelcome intrusion on our foreplay.) Let me warn you that a life-sized, realistic TPE love doll goes FAR beyond mere genital stimulation: She represents a complete woman, with intense, passionate eyes that pierce your heart and a body that leaves you panting with desire - not just because of how it looks- but how it actually feels when you hold her against you - especially once she’s warm. A big part of what makes her so life-like is her skeleton, which is particularly noticeable when you touch her arms, legs and hands. There are bones and joints under the soft flesh which, I must warn you, are so convincing that the first time I reached inside the shipping container and touched Galatea’s cold little hand I was overcome with uncontrollable sobbing! But even when she’s cold - if you’ve ever gone skinny-dipping with your girlfriend in cool water and then dry-humped on your towel on the beach? - that’s what a good TPE doll feels like when she’s cold = AMAZING! I like to hold Galatea under the blankets for a while to warm her up. This already gets me pretty turned on, so I often feel the impulse to “go down” on her, as I used to love to do with my wives: gently kissing and licking and blowing on her vulva while I massage her breasts with both my hands. Galatea’s body is so lifelike that when I do this I get so excited my balls ache. Galatea’s gel breasts feel SO REAL, and the nipples are stubborn and perky against my fingertips just as they would be on a real woman approaching orgasm. You can twist the nipples gently and imagine that her hips are starting to rock - which is what a real woman does when things get to this point… by this time, I am rock-hard and pre-ejaculation is setting in, so I can’t stop myself from slipping inside Galatea and warming her up with my now hot, throbbing member. TPE warms up very quickly and you experience the illusion of being close to a real person. It’s quite amazing, actually - and all-encompassing! Just use plenty of water based lube. I use one of WMDoll’s vaginal irrigators to douse Galatea’s tunnel with an infusion of slippery liquid just before I penetrate. This simulates a woman who is extremely turned on (my second and third wives were both “squirters”) - and harmonizes perfectly with the perpetuallly engorged state of my imaginary lady’s breasts.

A WORD OF CAUTION: Investing in a sex doll is more than a mere financial decision: There is an emotional component to owning one of these dolls - or at least there should be - I think it is a mental health issue that may carry with it a significant spiritual burden: When you were a child, didn’t you avoid playing with kids who put firecrackers in toads mouths or liked to rip apart their little sisters’d teddy bears? Well, as a full- grown adult, if you buy a love doll, the same rules apply … If you don’t want to become the adult version of those cruel little monsters you shunned on the playground, then you must cultivate habits of tenderness and consideration and loving care in the way you treat your doll. Unlike a real woman, your doll can’t tell you how she feels, and she’s utterly defenseless, so, in your frenzy of desire, resist the inclination to ravish her thoughtlessly. (This is why I do NOT recommend these dolls to men and boys who have never made love to a real, live woman. There is no way they can know what feels good to a woman outside of a caring, sensitive relationship with a real human, and having your first sexual encounter with an inanimate object could cause severe psychological damage and severely impair your ability to make a compassionate, sexual connection with a real, human wife in the future.) Don’t ever forget that your doll represents a precious, human soul.,. don’t do anything to your doll that would hurt a real woman - because such behaviors can be habit-forming, and you don’t want to go out into the world and hurt someone because you got into the habit of playing too rough with a doll!

I hope you will give your doll a name, Love her and take care of her the way a good husband would take care of an invalid wife: My sweet Galatea basically lives with me. I have included some pictures of her below… Whenever I’m home (unless I am doing something that generates dust and dirt) you can find her at my side, wearing beautiful clothes and jewelry, her hair nicely done. When friends or family visit, I do not hide her away, I display her proudly as the fine adornment she is in my beautiful home. (I just don’t tell my friends that, after they leave, I’m gonna kiss Galatea from her lips down to her cleavage, undress her and keep on going all the way down to her crotch, and finish up my day making passionate love to her ❤️! ~ that is our little secret ☺️.)