Why do you prefer silicone dolls? Most people on the Internet seem to prefer TPE. If you are a person who likes silicone

Questions and comments about any kind of sex doll.
skinhammer
Posts in topic: 1

Why do you prefer silicone dolls?
lokere

My reasons are:
-Weight, silicone resin is usually lighter than TPE
-Maintenance, silicone is easier to clean and repair
Hope to help you.
kanekiyo

I own both TPE and silicone "dolls"
WM 166 and Real Doll Classic.
Both have certain advantages. TPE is definitely softer and feels more realistic (in a sense)
But it is often smaller than RG. Add restrictions on clothes that may be soiled. TPE "dolls" tend to be lighter in weight.
On the other hand, as the size increases, silicones tend to be more real (at least real dolls)
Therefore, the size of silicone dolls is often easier. Plus the color of the clothes is often not a problem.
Therefore, this is actually a trade-off between weight and lifelike figure, and between trade-off and non-staining.
I do not advocate that one is better than the other. Because I do have both, and I don't really "prefer" one. (Sorry, did not answer your original question)
JUY

Less maintenance, less stains, more durable, easier to repair if needed, more details.
For me, the biggest disadvantage of TPE is that it tears during storage.
I prefer the feel of silicone over tpe-but it is personal.
On the other hand, tpe is much cheaper.
chaosadd

I think they look better overall. Almost all high-end dolls are also silicone. May be related.
They are also easy to repair.
I also prefer the feel of silicone.
I don't really like the oiliness of TPE either, some of the mixtures will irritate my skin a little.
Laviia

My first three dolls are TPE, they are great portal dolls. It's cheaper and I am totally addicted!
My last two dolls are silicone, I am silicone altogether. That is to say, in the last 5 years since I discovered the doll, the price of silicone has dropped significantly and the right to choose has been greatly improved.
Why do I prefer silicone:
1) As mentioned above, they can be lighter than TPE dolls of similar size. The choice of using a foam core can reduce weight.
2) They are easier to repair.
3) They are easier to clean and less likely to be soiled by dark clothes.
4) I found that prolonged contact with TPE will irritate my skin, while silicone will not. This is why I want to use silicone in the first place.
Great progress in recent years:
5) Five years ago, silicone dolls hardly stood by themselves. Standing feet are almost infeasible. There are many standing silicone dolls now.
6) Now, silicones of various densities can be seamlessly molded together in the same doll, so that some parts become extremely soft, reminiscent of the chest, while other areas become very dense. For example, feet that can stand without annoying bolts will only cause more damage to the doll's feet and the floor. Multiple densities of silicone on the same doll can add realism.
7) I also like to combine the soft outer silicone with a harder inner foam core, which can simulate real bones. Think of the ribs above the rib cage. TPE dolls have the same softness everywhere.
8) According to my experience, as time goes by, the oil of TPE dolls will soften over time. This may be relieved by oiling more frequently, but I think it is not very healthy. The silicone doll will not soak oil like this, and over time, I will not see the same softness change.
dust1977

It depends on what you think is better. Most people believe that SUVs are better than ordinary cars, but not everyone wants or needs SUVs and regards them as disadvantages.
Northbase

Silicone will impress people visually. TPE's tan looks really good, but for light skin tones, most brands struggle to achieve a realistic surface finish.
TPE is heavy. These guys with dolls in the range of more than 40 kg are pushing it. There are some new full-size silicone dolls between 20 and 25 kilograms, which is a world of difference.
Weight is really important.
dollguy76

I may have asked the wrong question lol. Because I own too many silicone dolls, this is really disappointing. Boy Toy, Real Doll, Private Island Beauties, Wicked Doll, etc. The only silicone doll I have seen TPE is Ruby.
I think TPE is difficult to tear. In fact, compared to TPE, silicone dolls have more tears at the mouth or anal opening.
TPE will not layer, which is what I encountered on multiple silicone dolls.
Regarding TPE, the worst part is not durability, but its affinity for dust. Good pre-milling can help a lot.
I keep reading about the hypothetical progress of silicone softness, and then read that silicone heads are good for kissing or oral administration. Compared with the soft lips and face of the TPE doll, this is a huge negative effect for me.
dasgeg

Do I like silicone dolls? Realism is great. Compared with meat, their meat looks better. In fact, it is difficult to capture their faces. The smell of silicone becomes more
Keep up with the times. Over time, it will absorb the smell of perfume and the smell of "genitals". Yes, I clean every time I play. The aging of silicone and framework is good. The doll seems to have improved and is performing best
After 2 to 3 years. At the end of 2013, with the Abyss doll, the use of silicone has been greatly improved.
The mixture of soft foam core and soft silicone is very suitable for me. My 2009 JD wicked is an older silicone formula, disappointingly hard, probably on Shore 030 (I bought a second hand). Two years later, it has significantly softened (Xiao Shi 010), becoming more of a sex doll than a display model. I oiled her with silicone oil, just like baby oil for TPE dolls.