How to build a sex doll into a family relationship?

Questions and comments about any kind of sex doll.
justontime
Posts in topic: 1

My husband recently bought his first Kimber doll to satisfy his fantasies, but I am struggling with image issues, that is, she has bigger breasts and a perfect physique, how can I overcome him more like her in The bed instead of my paranoia? I was willing and tried to pretend, but found it difficult. Has the interpersonal relationship gone beyond this, and any tips on how to introduce her into a threesome environment?
skinhammer

Yes, interpersonal relationships do exceed the meaning you want to express. Everyone’s situation is different. Here are a few couples with dolls. Some have three, some do not. The important thing is to find the method that works for you. The most important thing is to communicate with each other. No matter how the doll looks, there is always something to enter, and a place where the doll can enter. You respond, react and initiate action. The doll can't. Explore her together, get close to each other and gradually integrate into her. Whatever it is for you!
kanekiyo

We are a pair. We actually have 3 people. In the past, it seemed much safer to do these things.
It seems to be a good idea to buy a doll. We didn't expect any embarrassment for her. We felt uncomfortable for a short time and we were surprised. Sensual. We even want to know if we made a mistake!
These moments were quickly replaced, and I can't imagine not being with us now.
If possible, I want to tell you what I heard in your post. Please do not get angry. This is just my observation.
You seem to be letting your husband fully own the doll. His doll. His fantasy.
I suggest you take the role of his partner. Have experience. Share the ups and downs together. Don't let yourself be excluded.
From makeup to dressing up for girls to posing for photos for girls, every link brings you the excitement she brings to your life.
Please ask as many questions as you need. We are here to do our best.
JUY

He is unlikely to like the doll instead of you. You are also very happy to be involved. It may be difficult for women to understand that men can have sex without emotional attachment. This is just a biological impulse that we need to take care of. We can masturbate to other women, or use toys/dolls to get out of the car without emotional attachment, and then go back to our girlfriend/wife and love her as before.
We can even have sex with other living women without being attached, but it is understandable that the risk of developing emotional attachment during an affair and the risk of disease make it violate most relationship rules.
Give it some time and make sure you communicate your feelings to him. Be patient with each other and your relationship will eventually become stronger! good luck!
chaosadd

My husband recently purchased his first Kimber doll to satisfy his fantasy, but I am struggling with the image problem, that is, her breasts are bigger and her physique is perfect, how can I overcome his preference for lying on her Paranoia in bed? I was willing and tried to pretend, but found it difficult. Does the interpersonal relationship go beyond this, and any tips on how to introduce her to the three-person environment?
Fireyredhead
communication
May not achieve the expected results at first, and rarely
A doll is a doll, there is no discussion content, just a good example of what an artist can do
His first task is you, just like his first task
Tell him you are struggling
He will listen to you and thank you more generously
or not
If not, you will have to remind him that sooner or later he will fall asleep and he will suffer terrible consequences
He wants a trio, he needs you
Laviia

I remember when I first grew up, I was ready to buy my first doll for my wife. Before I was ready to try, this topic appeared from time to time for about three years. My wife raised concerns about being "replaced" by dolls. When the doll finally arrived, for a while we just didn't talk about the doll or anything related to the doll. That has been almost a year. During that time, my wife was very enthusiastic, because I now own three dolls, and all of them made up for my shortcomings, and provided her with information on wigs and clothing choices. I have always tried my best to include her in all doll-related decisions, and she now knows that they will not even come close to replacing her. Communication is a key part of this aspect of life. When communication is good, having a doll together can be fun.