As the first time owner of a doll, I am naturally curious-are all the dolls pussies similar?

Questions and comments about any kind of sex doll.
wolfric
Posts in topic: 1

As the first owner of a doll, I am naturally curious-are all the dolls below similar? Before buying my first doll, I tried some large and small masturbators, but to my surprise, most masturbators are different-not everyone is the same. Yes, the materials may be similar and the applications may be the same, but like a real woman, they look different inside and outside. The best-feeling cat I have tried so far must go to one of the mini torsos I bought from Japan-it is so realistically carved inside, it feels incredible-even my new doll is in that one The departments are incomparable.
Although Riza is beautiful and complete... her front and back internal details are very basic-more in line with what we saw on Pipedream Fuc​​k Me Silly masturbation.
So, for those who have multiple dolls, some dolls will have more complicated carvings... "entrance"? Will the look/feel parts of two different models of the same company be all different, or are they more or less the same overall?
You would think that Japanese manufacturers can bring amazingly detailed instructions/usages to the market with masturbators that cost less than US$100, so there is no reason not to do the same for dolls that cost more than US$1,000.
Blue Star

To be sure, not everyone is equal. Silicone is different from TPE; built-in functions are different from pluggable functions. All manufacturers create their own "spins" on women's parts. The position deviation and the internal stimulation tube change greatly. This is part of the reason why they are so addictive. This is why I usually recommend a doll that can be inserted into the vagina. This allows you to adjust or customize the feel by trying more than 100 aftermarket sleeves, through holes, and other options. This way of life is to try, change and discover a lifestyle that really suits you.
forb

All kinds of changes, from a loophole to surreal.
The cats of TPE dolls look good, but the silicone is "so real, you can't tell the different appearances" of this medium.
kingofdoll

Well, among all the dolls, the labia (cat's lips) will look different. There is not much change in texture or tightness in the actual interior, and most dolls feel the same there. But visually, yes, they have different views.
Talk about built-in functions here. When using an insert, you can make its internal feel unique, but this will damage the sense of reality, because unless her legs are fully closed, the insert can still be seen in it.
HBSSS

No. Whether real or synthetic, all cats are different. Speaking of doll cats, I like Jinsan (OR, WM, YL). Speaking of humans, I like white people and Hispanics. I have tried all methods and have not encountered any bad cats (unless you count an old aviation doll).
There was an old saying about cats:
"I only know 2 kinds of cats-the old big'uns and the big old good'uns."
toddjy

One size cannot accommodate all sizes, so why can't MFR choose a larger space?
savege

Some are "rib-shaped". The best doll I have comes from a manufacturer that no longer exists.
ortwin

Words of the saint. I know that after thousands of dollars and many dolls, "built-in" is undoubtedly the best at hand. I also know that if you are looking for built-in, then tell the truth to yourself again, mainly because "sex dolls" and "photo dolls" are disadvantageous. Unless you are using a high-end silicone model worth $5k $10,000, the built-in mileage is very limited, and the mold happens to be incredible. This is debatable. Honestly, I suspect this is also due to the buyer The remorse/unawareness that having sex with a 50-120 lb doll is actually like it is, so they don’t use them every day. After the honeymoon is gone, they are more artistic than everyday use.
TPE and cloth-based materials are cheap, but as long as pure platinum silicon silicone is high-end, the life cycle cannot be maintained. However, this may not actually be your intention. If it's mainly daily sex/cuddling dolls? I will support TPE or to be honest with cloth-based dolls. Cheap and light. You really need to think about it. If you honestly believe that the goal is "sex" versus "art", is the $3,000 to $10,000 doll worth it? Of course it depends on your income/preferences. To be honest, if you are looking for a great 1-3 year sex toy for ugg/actual sex toy, then I suggest you use TPE/CLOTH. If you want artwork... yes, pull the trigger on high-end silicone. I suspect that most people/income levels fall within the TPE/cloth range, which is why they rank first...gender. What you need to realize is that this is just a long-term sex toy, it will degenerate, so you must discard it. If you are looking for psychological/long-term emotional support, I would not frankly recommend that you use any fabric from TPE dolls. You need more than a doll. For "I want to have sex" people, this is more.
This is the equation of cost/enjoyment/use per life of the doll.
For sexual purposes, if you consider fabric-based, this is a wise choice, you just need to buy any insert and then buy from there. Cloth will be the best choice for lightweight sex and sleep aid/body pillow. Visually least. In any case, she will become cartoonish.
TPE is undoubtedly the middleman between cloth and high-end platinum silicone resin. However, the cruel fact about TPE is that its life span will be very limited, even shorter than that of a rag doll. If you are realistic, these may be ideal sex dolls and realize that they may have to be replaced after three years. They will degrade/wear. Again, many of these are "views in the eyes of lovers." You can only weigh the doll based on your income/plan/weight you want to own or keep.
Another problem with the MANY TPE doll is the manufacturing process. Many people have a "hole/flap" at the base of the vagina, but it is still 2017 from the manufacturing process. If you want a TPE doll from any supplier, this should be your #1 main check/resolve plan. Frankly speaking, these dolls were launched in batches from some factories and resold in the form of many disguise/suppliers. I know that many such dolls are very attractive, but the truth is that many of them have this flaw.
Carvn1978

I agree. If you mainly use the doll as a sex doll, insertion is the choice of most users. It is true that built-in toys do have some advantages over plug-in toys, but if you mainly use dolls for sex, built-in toys usually have more advantages than built-in toys. I have many dolls. The doll I usually use for sex has inserts. The dolls I use for all other purposes are built-in.
Gooseloney

I guess for me, I still look painful for the inserts on the blown up doll-a mass of cat-shaped mesh skin sticks out from the lower part of the doll most unnaturally...lol
I guess it’s good for some people, but for me, if this is far from realism, it will become an emotional killer.
I don’t know, maybe it’s because I’m completely blind, so if it doesn’t feel right, it’s important.
For example, although "Pipedream Fuc​​k Me Silly III" is very cool-it has legs, I just can't really get into it because it lies completely flat on the bottom and the cat's shape is very unrealistic-both inside and out.
On the other hand, the price of April Flores masturbation is 1/5 of the price of FMS, which is one of my favorite longest masturbation times, because its external details are perfectly carved, which fully contributes to fantasy.